Prime Your Mind for Generating Ideas - with Aubree NicholsNov 18, 2020
Aubree has a black belt in truth-telling.
She hails from Texas, but this feminine feminist finds comfort in the sunshine, green juice and hellacious traffic of Los Angeles, California.
Her writing for The Week, Observer and Elite Daily has made her a resonant voice in the self-love movement, which she believes is the ultimate love story.
That said, the pioneer of mobile dating is swiping right hoping to find her S.O.
She believes that love can change the world.
She has a M.A. in Organizational Change, and for her day job she cultivates community and ignites creativity within organizations with her proprietary workshop, Stoked!.
If she's not drinking coffee, dancing to Beyoncé or writing, she is thinking about drinking coffee, dancing to Beyoncé or writing!
- What her proprietary workshop,
- Stoked is all about Embodied affirmations Importance of self-love
- Breath work
- Her advice to people who are wanting to cultivate a loving relationship with themselves
- How she to use her learnings about self love to help others
- Her disempowering moments
- How she choose courage to make a bigger impact in the world
Connect with Aubree:
- Website - https://www.aubreenichols.com/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aubree.nichols/
- Email - [email protected]
Other links and resources:
Free Gift from Diane (5 Moves to RESET Your Power) - https://ResetYourPowerGift.com
Free Gift from Diane (Life RESET Quiz) - https://LifeResetQuiz.com
BANKCODE - https://MyBankCode.com/Victory
Diane Halfman's website - http://www.DianeHalfman.com
Want to know more about yourself?
Some people ask me how to RESET their life.
Some people ask me how to be more sensual.
Others are wondering how to make more money.
How to be more successful. How to start a business.
All of these questions and more are what I answer in my programs!
Come see me at http://www.DianeHalfman.com