How to Set Healthy Boundaries that Protect the Healing Process - with Craig BrownJul 07, 2021
Craig Brown has served as the Recovery Pastor and Director of Celebrate Recovery at Church of the Redeemer in Gaithersburg, MD, since 1999.
In his 20+ years as a Recovery Pastor, he has helped thousands of people, including business owners and professional leaders, to find the freedom from shame and the healing in Christ that delivers us from pain, guilt, and shame.
Craig is a public speaker and author. He is a former radio Local Sales Manager at Salem Communications WAVA 105.1 FM.
Craig lives in the Washington DC area with his wife and three sons.
- Strategies that he uses around fear
- How he counsels people struggling with issues that they feel are outside of their control
- How people find a community to help them get through their pain and to hold them accountable
- On having good healthy boundaries and setting condition
- How to find freedom from rage or anger
- On putting labels on our identity
- The importance of self-awareness
- What his favorite room is and why
- How is he a “Force For Good” in the world
“Everything we’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.”
“Fear could be a beautiful motivator if it’s handled in a very healthy way.”
“Life is ever-changing, a lot is not exactly the same. So what works then could work now, but then I may have to build and add other components of that in order to take me to the next level.”
“Take a real good inventory of how am I doing emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually. How am I doing?”
Connect with Craig:
Other links and resources:
Free Gift from Diane (5 Moves to RESET Your Power) - https://ResetYourPowerGift.com
Free Gift from Diane (Life RESET Quiz) - https://LifeResetQuiz.com
BANKCODE - https://MyBankCode.com/Victory
Diane Halfman's website - http://www.DianeHalfman.com
Want to know more about yourself?
Some people ask me how to RESET their life.
Some people ask me how to be more sensual.
Others are wondering how to make more money.
How to be more successful. How to start a business.
All of these questions and more are what I answer in my programs!
Come see me at http://www.DianeHalfman.com