How to Live a Life With Happiness and Fulfillment - with Trey KauffmanOct 13, 2021
Trey Kauffman is an entrepreneur, a podcaster, and an advocate for demanding better for ourselves.
His goal is to empower others to look inward and find the happiness they deserve.
His spiritual awakening occurred after realizing others don't hold the key to his happiness, and through ridding himself of corporate toxicity, he was able to build a business and life he can reflect on daily with extreme gratitude.
- His definition of happiness
- What are the limits he set around happiness
- On happiness as getting to a place of being contented
- How he captures his memory
- What he does to move past fear
- What learning means to him -His insights around change and his mentality of doing better
- How he came about stoicism
- What his favorite room is and why
- How corporate toxicity impacted his work environment What every conversation that he has is the best conversation of his life means
- How is he a “Force For Good” in the world
“Happiness is so holistic."
“The only person that I need to be better than is the person who I was yesterday.”
“If we’re not learning every single day we’re not going to grow.”
“We have the opportunity within this life to feel fulfillment and to feel contentment.”
Connect with Trey
Other links and resources:
Free Gift from Diane (5 Moves to RESET Your Power) - https://ResetYourPowerGift.com
Free Gift from Diane (Life RESET Quiz) - https://LifeResetQuiz.com
BANKCODE - https://MyBankCode.com/Victory
Diane Halfman's website - http://www.DianeHalfman.com
Want to know more about yourself?
Some people ask me how to RESET their life.
Some people ask me how to be more sensual.
Others are wondering how to make more money.
How to be more successful. How to start a business.
All of these questions and more are what I answer in my programs!
Come see me at http://www.DianeHalfman.com