How to Develop the Confidence to Move Forward - with Margo MyersAug 04, 2021
Leadership Coach and Communications Consultant Margo Myers helps high achievers who are ready to take their place as leaders making a big impact.
Her zone of genius includes communication and presentation skills, leadership development, executive presence, and media training.
She holds her coaching certification from the Hudson Institute in Santa Barbara, California, and has earned her Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation.
Margo is the Founder of Career Success Programs, which include online coaching programs designed to navigate career and life transitions and improved communication.
For Margo, it's all about helping clients find the answers within themselves, and develop the confidence to move forward!
- How people are moving through transition and how she helps people when they are stuck
- How to identify your strengths
- What her strengths ar
- On personal branding
- What being a leader is being vulnerable means
- Her transition when she leaves the Television industry
- How she looks at fear as part of the process of trusting herself and making the decision she needs to make
- On paying attention to what it is you really want
- What her favorite rooms are and why
- How is she a “Force For Good” in the world
“Everything you want is on the other side of fear.”
“Take the first step, no more no less and the next step will be revealed.”
Connect with Margo
Other links and resources:
Free Gift from Diane (5 Moves to RESET Your Power) - https://ResetYourPowerGift.com
Free Gift from Diane (Life RESET Quiz) - https://LifeResetQuiz.com
BANKCODE - https://MyBankCode.com/Victory
Diane Halfman's website - http://www.DianeHalfman.com
Want to know more about yourself?
Some people ask me how to RESET their life.
Some people ask me how to be more sensual.
Others are wondering how to make more money.
How to be more successful. How to start a business.
All of these questions and more are what I answer in my programs!
Come see me at http://www.DianeHalfman.com