How to be a Veteran Advocate - with Cheryl HerrickJun 02, 2021
Cheryl Herrick is a serial entrepreneur having lead organizations in several markets including medical devices, apparel, and the automotive industry.
Her two latest initiatives are providing motorsports events for Military members with PTSD and other wounds of war, and a startup offering new technology homes for the affordable housing crisis in our nation.
- How she got involved in racing
- How her organization was born and how it picked her
- How the listeners can get involved in this program
- How she cultivates her inner circle that supports and empower her
- A business philosophy that allowed her to be more confident
- How she utilized trust for herself and others
- Disempowering moments when she started the business
- What is her favorite room and why
- How is she a “Force For Good” in the world
“When things are going well, I want us to be able to laugh and when it’s going really hard I want us to be able to have a sense of humor about it, as well.”
Connect with -Cheryl
Other links and resources:
Free Gift from Diane (5 Moves to RESET Your Power) - https://ResetYourPowerGift.com
Free Gift from Diane (Life RESET Quiz) - https://LifeResetQuiz.com
BANKCODE - https://MyBankCode.com/Victory
Diane Halfman's website - http://www.DianeHalfman.com
Want to know more about yourself?
Some people ask me how to RESET their life.
Some people ask me how to be more sensual.
Others are wondering how to make more money.
How to be more successful. How to start a business.
All of these questions and more are what I answer in my programs!
Come see me at http://www.DianeHalfman.com