How to be a Fearless Leader - with Tracey JonesFeb 09, 2022
Author, speaker, veteran, publisher, and podcaster, Dr. Tracey C. Jones is the President of Tremendous Leadership.
Tracey is a passionate lifelong learner whose career spans top positions in five major arenas; - The military - The semi-conductor industry - Defense and federal contracting, and - Publishing.
She is a graduate of the United States Air Force Academy, a decorated veteran who served in the First Gulf War and Bosnian War, earned an MBA in Global Management, and a Ph.D. in Leadership Studies.
Tracey has authored eleven titles, five of which are children’s books, that use her rescue pets to teach character development to our next generation of leaders.
She is passionate about liberating people of all ages and stages to achieve their true calling.
- Identifying your fears must be done before you can identify your goals.
- Contingency planning and examining the worst-case scenarios
- How fears tend to diminish
- When you know what you believe, and you've done your research, you have the courage to stand by your convictions, you have the courage to speak up and share with others who will listen.
- The amount of turmoil and chaos and hopelessness and rise in addiction and suicide is because people are hopeless and lost. We're not meant to live that way and you don't have to live that way.
- If your emotions are out of whack, there's something still in your head that needs worked out in your subconscious.
- If you're feeling afraid, okay, back it up, it starts up here with the power of thought.
Connect with Tracey
Other links and resources:
Free Gift from Diane (5 Moves to RESET Your Power) - https://ResetYourPowerGift.com
Free Gift from Diane (Life RESET Quiz) - https://LifeResetQuiz.com
BANKCODE - https://MyBankCode.com/Victory
Diane Halfman's website - http://www.DianeHalfman.com
Want to know more about yourself?
Some people ask me how to RESET their life.
Some people ask me how to be more sensual.
Others are wondering how to make more money.
How to be more successful. How to start a business.
All of these questions and more are what I answer in my programs!
Come see me at http://www.DianeHalfman.com