Digital Families Advocate - with Elizabeth MilovidovSep 30, 2020
Elizabeth is a former lawyer, law professor, author and consultant, who provides support to governments, companies, schools, and parenting associations on digital parenting and children and internet. Currently, Elizabeth is a Board Trustee for The Diana Award, an Advisor on European Cooperation and International Projects to e-Enfance, the French Child Online Protection Association, and a Digital Parenting Contributor to France 24.
She also consults for UNICEF, Child Online Protection and the Council of Europe as an independent expert on Digital Parenting and Children’s Rights and Internet. She equally provides eSafety content for The UK Safer Internet Centre, Internet Matters and the Family Online Safety Institute.
- What got her into what she is right now
- Her advice on how to act and move forward into digital world
- How she creates her life
- How she uses fear growing up
- Her disempowering moments and a time she felt fully in her power The empowerment of supporting parents
- Her favorite room
- The one thing that she would want people to remember her by
"Stay true to who you are and keep going towards that goal."
Connect with Elizabeth:
- Parenting Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheDigitalParentingCommunity/
- Email - [email protected]
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/digiparentcoach/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/DigiParentCoach
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DigiParentCoach
- Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.fr/DigiParentCoach/
Other links and resources:
Free Gift from Diane (5 Moves to RESET Your Power) - https://ResetYourPowerGift.com
Free Gift from Diane (Life RESET Quiz) - https://LifeResetQuiz.com
BANKCODE - https://MyBankCode.com/Victory
Diane Halfman's website - http://www.DianeHalfman.com
Want to know more about yourself?
Some people ask me how to RESET their life.
Some people ask me how to be more sensual.
Others are wondering how to make more money.
How to be more successful. How to start a business.
All of these questions and more are what I answer in my programs!
Come see me at http://www.DianeHalfman.com